Pages



Wednesday, April 16, 2014

under construction ..

Normally, I'm not the type of girl to jump into something without making sure I've got all my little duckies in a row. Except for this one time when I decided I wanted to become a blogger. Am I in over my head? In other words, am I lost? The answer.. a resounding YEP!

I've been doing my fair share of research and, believe it or not, I'm so glad I took the leap and just did it. So far, my little corner here on the line (The Internship reference; gah, I love that movie!) hasn't gotten much love other than from my sweet sister-in-law. (Love you Jen!) BUT, I'm driven, now more than ever, to make this little vision of mine come alive. So, wish me luck! .. And be sure to keep checking in as the design and content will get a tad bit more interesting. 

For now, a sneak peek at our super fun engagement sessions.. Photo by the super talented South Louisiana photographer Mark Eric and his incredible team at Sweet Lovely Weddings



From my heart to yours,

Ellie :  )

No comments :

Post a Comment